Wine Country 2020
September 13th -20th, 2020
For all of you wine lovers out there; our Wine Country Journey is for you!
Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge and experience Wine Country at its best as you visit the renowned Sonoma County and Napa Valley. Enjoy unique experiences such as the Napa Valley Wine Train as well as a magnificent Balloon and Brunch. Additionally, this Wine Country Journey takes place during harvesting season, so you will be just in time to experience how these grapes are harvested and learn about the wine making process.
You'll also spend time in the charming yet chic city, San Francisco at your leisure in the bustling Union Square.
This exciting trip is the perfectly blended solution for the adventurer, wine connoisseur and foodie in you!
THE WINE COUNTRY EXPERIENCE
- Roundtrip Flight (Barbados - San Francisco - Barbados)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer
- 1 Day Room Accommodation in Miami/Fort Lauderdale TBC
- 4 Night Accommodation in Wine Country (Napa/Sonoma Valley)
- 3 Night Accommodation in San Francisco with days at your leisure
- Daily Breakfast in Wine Country
- Napa Valley Wine Train Experience
- Multiple course gourmet lunch
- Welcome Taste of Sparkling Wine
- 1.5-hour journey aboard our vintage train
- Exclusive tours and tastings at Charles Krug Winery and Raymond Vineyards
- Hot Air Balloon and Michelin Brunch
- Sonoma Wine Tour
- Tasting at up to 4 wineries
- Picnic lunch
- Intercity Transfer Napa Valley - San Francisco
*Gratuities not included.
Service of an Indar Weir Travel Centre escort with minimum 30 passengers.
- Day 1, Sunday Sep 13th - Depart Barbados
- Meet at Grantley Adams International Airport for departure.
Depart Barbados for Miami or Fort Lauderdale (TBC).
Transfer from airport to hotel in Miami or Fort Lauderdale for day room use. (TBC)
Transfer to Airport and check in for flight to San Francisco.
Arrive San Francisco and transfer by private coach to your Wine Country hotel.
- Day 2, Monday Sep 14th - Sonama Wine Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel.
Sonoma Wine Tour
- Day 3, Tuesday Sep 15th - Wine Train
- Breakfast at the hotel.
Napa Valley Wine Train Experience
- Day 4, Wednesday Sep 16th - Balloon and Brunch
- Early morning departure for Hot Air Balloon Adventure.
Balloon and Brunch
- Day 5, Thursday Sep 17th - Arrive Union Square San Francisco/ Leisure
- Breakfast at hotel.
Depart Wine Country & Journey to San Francisco
Check-out of Wine Country hotel and transfer to San Francisco hotel and check-in for 3 night stay.
Remainder of day at your leisure.
- Day 6, Friday Sep 18th - Day at Leisure
- Suggestion: Explore Union Square and shopping in the city.
- Day 7, Saturday Sep 19th - Day at Leisure
- Suggestion: Explore San francisco's famed Fisherman Wharf and Alcatraz.
- Day 8, Saturday Sep 20th - Depart San Francisco for Barbados
- Depart San Francisco
Check-out of San Francisco hotel. Transfer to airport. Depart san Francisco for Barbados via New York or Miami (TBC).
- Day 9, Monday Sep 21st Arrive Barbados
This is a sample itinerary, details contained herein are subject to change at supplier's discretion.
Investment BBD per Person.
|Double Occupancy from||$6,993.00|
|Single Occupancy from||$10,295.00|
Sample Investment Schedule BBD per Person due by month-end
|Initial investment by September 30th 2019||$800.00|
|October 2019 - July 2020 (monthly)||$563.00|
|August 15th 2020||$563.00|
|Initial investment by September 30th 2019||$100.00|
|October 2019 - July 2020 (monthly)||$845.00|
|August 15th 2020||$845.00|
BOOKINGS & ASSISTANCE
The Indar Weir Travel Centre
Lower Bay Street Bridgetown St Michael
- The minimum age requirement for this tour is 21 years.
- Initial investment of $800.00 DBL or $1000 SGL is non refundable and non transferable and is the minimum cancellation penalty for cancellation. Further cancellation penalties may be incurred depending on the date of cancellation and retrievable amounts from suppliers at the time of cancellation. Any residual value after cancellation will be honored in a Future Travel Credit Voucher valid for 12 - 18 months, depending on the amount, from the date of cancellation. All cancellation request must be made formally and in writing to your Personal Account Executive at The Indar Weir Travel Centre.
- Travel Insurance including complete trip protection is highly recommended and available at The Indar Weir Travel Centre - BBD $575.00.
- A valid USA Visa is required for Barbados Passport Holders.
- All rates are subject to change and availability at the time of booking.