The Holy Land Experience
October 03rd - 14th, 2018
Visit the birth place of Jesus Christ and walk in His footsteps in this spiritual journey of a lifetime. This Holy Land Experience will take you on a 9 day journey through Tel Aviv, Tiberas and Jerusalem where you will visit the Nazareth Village, take a boat trip across the Sea of Galilee, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and discover the tomb where Jesus was buried, even experience a baptism at the Yardenit Baptismal site, just to name a few.
These are unforgettable memories surely to be experienced at least once in your lifetime.
Airport Transfers in London & Israel
1 Night Accommodation in London
2 Night Accommodation in Tel Aviv
2 Night Accommodation in Tiberas
5 Night Accommodation in Jerusalem
Tours & Admission as per itinerary
- SAMPLE ITINERARY
- Day 1
- EST ARRIVAL 5:30AM
Meet and assist By IWTC Representative. "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord" (Ps. 118:26). Drive to hotel for breakfast and rest. Free Day.
- Day 2
- GUIDE JOINS HERE
Drive north to Caesarea, the amazing Herodian port city. View the newly discovered, impressive archeological finds. Walk along the Crusader's fortifications. See the Byzantine street and the 2000 years old Aqueduct, built by King Herod. Travel onwards to Haifa, Israel's largest port city, built on the slopes of Mt. Carmel. Continue to Nazareth. Next we will visit Nazareth Village to witness the town how it looked at times of Jesus. Next we drive through the beautiful landscape of Lower Galilee, the home of many Jesus' disciples. Visit to Mt. Precipice where the wrathful inhabitants of Nazareth wanted to cast Jesus down headlong. (if time permits proceed to Cana & Visit the wedding Church). )
- Day 3
- We start this day with a boat trip across the Sea of Galilee.
We will drive around the western shores to visit the pilgrim
shrines of the NW shores. Visit to the Mt. of Beatitudes, the
scene of the Sermon on the Mount. This is followed by a visit
to the ruins of the ancient town of Capernaum which in
Jesus' days was a flourishing border town, also known as "his
own city" (Matth. 4:13). We will see the ancient synagogue
and the "House of Peter". Drive to the Golan Heights to visit
a former Syrian fortification. Proceed to Caesarea Philippi
now known as Banias. Open your Bible among the ruins of
pagan temples to consider the words Jesus spoke here:
“Who do people say the Son of Man is?” (Matt. 16:13). On
the way back visit Mt Bental (if time permits).
In the evening,
Experience The Holy Dance workshop. That is a very special
way to bring the Bible’s stories to life – together. This
workshop is part of DANCE ISRAEL’s unique series: it was
specifically designed for Christian groups who wish to
connect spiritually and physically to the Land of the Bible - its
heart, soul, and people.
- Day 4
Drive to Yardenit Baptismal site. Bypass the Ancient city of
Jericho believed to be the oldest city on earth. Drive to
Masada, the fortress built by King Herod, we ride up by cable
car and visit the fortifications, Palaces, the Ramp and the
luxurious bathhouse. On the way back enter the Ein Gedi
national park. Have a chance to float on the salty water of
the Dead Sea.
- Day 5
- Jerusalem. We drive to the top of the Mount of Olives from which Jesus ascended to heaven after his resurrection. From the Mount there is a magnificent view over all ancient and modern Jerusalem, the center of the biblical world. We visit the holy shrines on the Mount and walk on down the "Palm Sunday Road" en route to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of all Nations where Christ prayed. Proceed to the City of David & Western Wall. In the afternoon drive to Tour Tel Aviv and the adjacent Jaffa visiting the local basilica built on the location of Simon the Tanner’s house where the impure animals vision took place.
- Day 6
- The Old City of Jerusalem. Explore this area surrounded by impressive 16th century Ottoman walls, divided culturally and historically into four quarters, Muslim, Jewish, Armenian and Christian. Walk the Via Dolorosa (the way of sorrows), trace the last steps of Jesus from where some believe he was tried to Calvary then later crucified. Head over to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher to discover the tomb where he was said to have been buried. Feel free to wander around the colorful bazars and shop for souvenirs. End the day visit to the Garden Tomb and Gordon's Golgotha.
- Day 7
- Bethlehem. Visit the Basilica of the Nativity where there will be the opportunity to kneel at the birthplace of Christ in the Grotto of the Nativity. Before living Bethlehem we shall visit the Fields of the Shepherds where the Angel of the Lord proclaimed the birth of the Messiah, the Savior of the World. Visiting Yad Vashem, the official memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, established in 1953. We drive to Mt. Zion to visit the Upper Room and the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu, which is built over the ruins of the Palace of Caiaphas, the High Priest before whom Jesus was brought for trial (Mark 14: 53-65). Proceed to visit Machane Yehuda Market to savor best Israeli delicacies. Have a free time for shopping. Upon return to the hotel we will have Festive Ceremony with Tailor Made Tours Staff with certificate and JP badges & cake.
- Day 8
- Free day in Jerusalem No bus / no guide / lunch on your own
- Day 9
- Morning Departure. Depart the hotel to Ben Gurion Airport to the Flight back Home
Rates BBD per Person
Investment Plan BBD per Person Due by month-end:
|August - May||$675.00 monthly|
|August - May||$800.00 monthly|